Monday, September 12, 2011

Regardless of whether or not it spells doomed, sleepless days and nights here in South Heart/Dickinson, this week I'm pulling myself back together. Getting sick/bored/stressed/sick and overworked set me back, but I've gotta come out winning this one. It's going to happen. I've been taking every single open shift at work, I've worked 9 nights straight, one day off, and then about six nights straight and I'm about to pull eight straight again (my next day off is next monday, exactly a week from now). But I'm not just going to focus on that. I'm going to focus on running. And more than that, I'm going to focus on writing. Finally. Because THAT is the most important thing.

more on what you missed after I tear it up at the gym.

that's right. i just said tear it up.

No comments: