Thursday, July 22, 2010

things i want to write about soon:

"Crime and Punishment"

Calico Skies

Morning/Money anxiety

How I feel while driving the 101 from Santa Barbara on a sunny-gloom afternoon with wonderful music playing LOUDLY

Whiskey Sours.

The movie "Greenberg" which I am currently in love with, and how well it goes with the Beatles song "You Never Give Me Your Money"

I hardly ever pay attention to that song, but as I've been cycling through all Beatle music all the time this past week, I happened to listen to it carefully while driving up some ridiculous hill in LA. I was shocked at what I heard:

Out of college money spent
See no future pay no rent.
All the money's gone, nowhere to go.
Any Jobber got the sack,
Monday morning turning back.
Yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go.
But oh, that magic feeling nowhere to go.
One sweet dream
Pick up the bags and get in the limousine.
Soon we'll be away from here.
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away,
One sweet dream came true today, came true today.

....hello, my life. thank you, songwriters, for letting me find an easy definition for what i'm feeling at every moment.

No comments: