Saturday, October 2, 2010

i don't care if it hurts



When I first read about it, I thought it sounded like the weirdest thing. The trailer made it look like either a business/court-room drama or simply the evolving of facebook itself as a tool from Harvard and beyond. However, after seeing it, I've started to think that it's alot more than that, and despite a few minor complaints I feel as though it's true, what all of the reviewers are saying-- it's a defining movie. It's not about facebook the website so much as WHY facebook the website is what it is. It's left me with some very brow-furrowing thoughts. I hate to be a cheerleader for the bandwagon, but when they're right they're right. SEE IT. And then let's talk.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I wasn't going to watch this, but you have convinced me otherwise.