1. All of my favorite movies. I have an amazon wishlist that's about 5 pages long, consisting mostly of movies that I feel I should own. It's a compulsion.
2. All of my favorite books, and a ton of biographies about everyone I've ever found interesting.
3. A polaroid camera.
4. A decent videocamera. I would like to be able to shoot my own shorts, and I don't mind having a camera that's not incredible quality, but I would like something nice-ish so that the outcome doesn't look like total crap.
5. Teeth whitening strips. Those things are freakin' expensive.
6. The latest Hollywood Creative Directory.
7. Money. Give me money. Lots of money.
8. A ticket somewhere.
I had a dream a few weeks ago about my graduation, and in it this couple showed up to give me a ticket to anywhere I wanted to go and expense money for staying there for a short amount of time. It was a wonderful dream.
9. Brown leather jacket, or something like this.
10. More commanding earrings.
11. Colorful heels, and a pair of 1950's pumps.
12. A set of very inky pens.
13. A nice coat.
14. A little black dress.
15. A nice bookshelf that I can take where-ever I go.